Expedite King Club

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Has anyone been able to sign up online for this? I tried, but got the regular Road King Club card.

Called customer service, but gave up after long hold.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is what you get the normal club card. They have not come out with a special card for it, or at least that is what I got when they first came out with the program.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Lawrence,
Thanks!

xiggi,
No, it's supposed to be a separate card and program. I've seen a pic of it when it was in developement, it actually says "Expedite King".

Dale

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We had a TA card, signed up for the Expedite card, and received another normal TA card. :(

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What advantage is there to have it over the regular card?

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Leo,
Not really an advantage for trucks that have big tanks like yours.. for those who can't buy 50-100 gallons at a time, it's a big plus.

The big difference is... you can get a shower with 50 gallons OR 20 (or 25 I forget)gallons, and 10.00 in restaurant in a 24 HOUR period.

This will be good for us vans, sprinters and some small C Units that don't have big tanks.

Up til now, (except for Flying J) we've had to pay for every shower, with no other option.

It's nice to see a company finally recognize that there are a lot of van drivers using their facility.

Dale

fletch33

Seasoned Expediter
i just wanted to let everyone know that TA will be at the Expedite Expo next week and will be able to sign you up for your Expedite King card or if you have a Road King card they will be able to immediately convert it over to an Expedite King.

they will not have the card to give you at the show but will be mailing it to you.

thanks and see you all there.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Leo,
Not really an advantage for trucks that have big tanks like yours.. for those who can't buy 50-100 gallons at a time, it's a big plus.

The big difference is... you can get a shower with 50 gallons OR 20 (or 25 I forget)gallons, and 10.00 in restaurant in a 24 HOUR period.

This will be good for us vans, sprinters and some small C Units that don't have big tanks.

Up til now, (except for Flying J) we've had to pay for every shower, with no other option.

It's nice to see a company finally recognize that there are a lot of van drivers using their facility.

Dale

Dale,

Don't know for sure if they still do it, but I used to get free showers from Pilot when I was driving one of my Sprinters.

If you fueled at the truck islands using your driver payback card and bought 50 gallons within a five day period you could get a free shower by showing your payback card and fuel receipts at the counter.

I had only one Pilot question it and I told them to call the corporate office to verify. They didn't bother and just gave me the shower key.

Worth a shot.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
the all you can eat menu at ta has me coming back,but its killing my waist line,shot my diet.Some ta's are god some suck.My 30 cent per gallon discount keeps me there