Expedite companies that lease on older vans?

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I bought my straight for 7k, and then I put less than 2k more in it. So far so good. Haven't been turned away yet. I might miss out on opportunities, but I wouldn't know.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: brokcanadian

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A decent straight would be a 2010 plus class 6 with a used 72" bentz sleeper and a new box. You're looking at least 60k buy the time you get them to install used sleeper and box. I've decided a extended Sprinter 170 is the best option to take.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah I'm sure they do look nice and I'm not arguing there. For me its about keeping the cab noise down and efficiency. Also carriers carriers carriers they write the checks at the end of the day so gotta get those new year models right?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
A decent straight would be a 2010 plus class 6 with a used 72" bentz sleeper and a new box. You're looking at least 60k buy the time you get them to install used sleeper and box. I've decided a extended Sprinter 170 is the best option to take.

Don't forget you also lookin at a frame stretch job as well

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: T270_Dreamin

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice ad,too bad it tells nothing other than a dream
Refundable deposit! They'd have my money but I don't have any :p

All the technology used is here and now, but a working package driving down the street, no

I liked the fuel agnostic diesel, gas, or natural gas versions better, never seen a hydrogen station