Espear of Michigan::: Sponsers here at EO

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Espar of Michigan:

Do not ever let anyone ever install a Bunk Heater or APU unit without Contacting these guys!

Not only did they do an excellent job and everything they said they would do at the cost they would do at, but ON TIME at that. And everything works.

I had a problem keeping my appointment, I called left a message and than I recieved a reminder call that I was late. That was the only miss Q at all.

I got my truck started, called and asked am I to late? " Well we probably cannot finish putting both units (Bunk Heater and Block Heater) but lets give it a try." So off I went.

I arrive and what I had suspected was true a HEATING BAD BATTERY. They made arrangments at COST for me to go get a Battery and let me put it in. (where else would anyone let ya do that?) I had rented a car cause sitting in there show room for the day just did not sound to exciting so I had the ride to get the battery.

They not only installed the Bunk Heater but also the Block Heater, and the big Bonus it all works.

My Thank you to Espar of Michigan, Great Job, and thank for returning my truck as clean as I brought it in.

Terry you right, I am very Satisfied plus I was nice and toasty in my sleeping quarters Friday night.......

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
When it comes to the Espar heaters or Rigmasters, Ray is one of the best in the business. Great service, actually knows what he is doing, and gets the installation done right the FIRST TIME.
Doesn't always happen that way at alot of places.

Davekc
owner
23 years
PantherII
EO moderator