Espar Expo Gift to Forum Members

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
Espar of Michigan/EsparParts.com in continuing support of the EO Forum Members, will once again be gifting an Espar Airtronic D2 to a lucky forum member at the 2012 Expo. Rules are pretty simple:
1. You must be a forum member
2. You must register to win at booth #219
3. You must be present to win - Gifting will commence at approximately 3pm on saturday at booth #219
3. As the winner, you will probably be asked to have you picture taken with me, Ray Lawrence by one of the EO crew.

As an additional gift - Your Espar Airtronic will be professionally installed by Espar of Michigan and Verner Technical Services at no additional charge.

Good luck to all Forum Members and don't forget to stop by booth #219!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
No kidding that was pretty sad last year...

I was present when my name was called ....

This past winter I said some very very nice things about winning this door prize and nice and warm it kept our truck. Fantastic give away!

moose

Veteran Expediter
meanwhile on XM radio...
road gorilla radio invite all the truckers to visit the 'road gorilla trucking Expo' (conveniently located in Wilmington next weekend) because ATTENDEE'S can win ...
you got it : an Espar of M.I heater.
just when i thought that sponsorship was limited to EO members only...
what's with that ???

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
meanwhile on XM radio...
road gorilla radio invite all the truckers to visit the 'road gorilla trucking Expo' (conveniently located in Wilmington next weekend) because ATTENDEE'S can win ...
you got it : an Espar of M.I heater.
just when i thought that sponsorship was limited to EO members only...
what's with that ???

It is just for EO Forum Members! You heard it from me!

Also, reading this thread - I get the feeling your name was drawn and you were not their to claim it. Is that correct? :(