EO update??

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
It was a planned update. We have a few more coming.

We posted this notice earlier today:

Planned Upgrades: Minor Service Interruption
We will be performing a significant upgrade to the EO Open Forum from 3:00pm to 4:30pm EST this Thursday afternoon, January 12. During this 90 minute window visitors may experience difficulty accessing the forums and classifieds. News, blogs and other aspects of the site will remain accessible during the upgrade.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Oh I didn't see any news about it, glad it was planned.

Was that time slot the slowest time for visits?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Oh I didn't see any news about it, glad it was planned.

Was that time slot the slowest time for visits?

I would have prefered to have done it at a slow time (2am)but due to time conflicts - it happened during the busy hours. :(

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well Lawrence, this may sound odd but I can only do an upgrade or an improvement after I or another admin look at the traffic to find the slowest time of the week and do the work when we find that time slot, customers always happy with that.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't worry lawrence I doubt if it ruined anyone's day, you gotta do what you gotta do.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't worry lawrence I doubt if it ruined anyone's day, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Guess Greg should have been consulted to make it convenient for him....LOL

between 1 and 3 pm is usual expeditors naptime...it worked well...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
It's been a month or so since I've been on here, the forum looks totally different. I don't like the fact the print is smaller(or maybe my eyes are getting older)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's been a month or so since I've been on here, the forum looks totally different. I don't like the fact the print is smaller(or maybe my eyes are getting older)

Perhaps this explains it.
:rolleyes:

other_3.jpg