EO University Workshop EO/Indy Workshop

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
I would like to thank the people from EO for the workshop at Indy this week. Lawrence, Micki, and some others I didn't meet. I don't want to forget the ones I met but have since forgotten their names. There was a lot of good info given. Terry O'Connell was great to open his truck at least two times for everyone to check out. All newbees should make a point to try to attend an EO workshop in the future if possible.

Thanks. :+ :+

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Thanks for being there, OldProf. For those folks that came to the Knoxville or Indy workshops, and continue to lurk in the forum, show your colors, sign on as a member and tell us of your experiences upon entering the expedite field. We'd sure like to hear from you.

We received many helpful comments on the critique cards the Indy attendees left behind and we now take this opportunity to request any additional comments you feel might be helpful for the EO Staff or your fellow drivers. Comment via the open forum, or click on the private message or E-Mail Icons.

We have many more free workshops this year and it's your comments that help us improve the content for the next group of folks interested in entry level expediting.

Terry

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Terry,
You did clean your truck out before showing it didn't you?:7
I couldn't resist
Davekc

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Dave:

Aside from the peanut shells on the floor and the bird scat on the windshield, it didn't look bad. :-]

Terry