email I received today

chaz

Expert Expediter
I havent been on this site for awhile,so dont know if this was posted already. If it has,I apologize. I received this email this morning from " [email protected] "

>From Miss. Patricia Konan
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire
West africa.
Email [email protected]

Dearest one,

In confidence,I have to introduce myself for I'm Miss. Patricia Konan, the only child of late Chief and Mrs. Konan, I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds for investment ventures Overseas,but please before you reply this mail I will like you to pray and talk to God about it.

I have Ten Million Dollars ($10,000,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime banks here and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of the funds in your local account for investment purposes. As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.I will be glad to give you 25% of the total sum for your co-operation.

I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch to enable me advise you on the modalities.

I await in anticipation to receive your immediate response.

My Kind Regards!
Miss. Patricia Konan.
NB:please reply to [email protected] for more details

BigBuzd1

Expert Expediter
That bites that you are getting that from spammers trying to infiltrate this site...I get them occasionally in my email...NOT from here though! I sometimes get a "wild hair" and email them back that I would love to help them and then lead them on a wild goose chase for a few more emails back and forth!

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Many of us got that e-mail from Ms Spammer. Our Administrater, Dreamer, has blocked her IP from re-entering the site.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Yeah, what Terry said. She is GONE!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Here's another one for you!
Sometime ago, I advertised a piece of equipment for sale on the net. I got a response from a guy in another country and here was the deal--The equipment was 5 thousand dollars. The guy wanted to send me a cashiers checkfor 10 thousand dollars which I was to deposit in my account. Then when this guys representative in America came to pick up the equipment, I was to give him not only the equipment---but also 5 thousand dollars cash too!
According to my bank and the FBI, the check was Bogus and had the deal gone through, I would have been out 10 thousand dollars plus a piece of equipment!
If I had this to go through again, I would meet with the American representative and quite simply---Put the SOB out if his misery right there on the spot!
BEWARE: Spammers and Scammere are Everywhere!

Pappy ;) ;)