louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date
or any lovin` in quite some time. She was afraid she might have something
wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex
therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see the well known Chinese
sex therapist Dr. Chang.

So she went to see him. Upon entering the examination room Dr.
Chang said 'OK take off all your crose. The woman did as she was told.
'Now please to get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.' Again
the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said 'OK, please to craw
reery, reery fass back to me.' So she did.

Dr.Chang shook his head slowly and said 'Your probrem vewy bad. You
haf Ed Zachary disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf any lovin`
or dates.'

Worried the woman asked anxiously 'Oh my God Dr.Chang what is Ed
Zachary Disease ?'

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied 'Ed Zachary Disease is when your
face rook Ed Zachary rike your butt.

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
louixo. You and I must be on the same dirty joke emailing list. I often get the same stuff you post. Most of it is still funny even after reading it again. Some of these jokes are YEARS old, but still funny.

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Prof, jokes just keep circulating. I get the same gags sometimes from different people on the same day that don`t have any connection with each other. The good ones fly around the country in seconds. I forget sometimes if I`ve posted an oldie, but it still makes me laugh, and I`m sure there is someone who hasn`t seen or heard it before, so it makes the rounds again. I laugh at some of the oldies but goodies that I haven`t heard for awhile all the time.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here's one I got today that made me laugh out loud:
A teacher is reading "The Little Red Hen" to her kindergarten class, about how the little red hen runs about the farmyard declaring "The sky is falling!" When none of the animals believe her, she tells the farmer, and the teacher asks what the class thinks the farmer's reply was. A little girl asks "Holy S***!!! A talking chicken!!"?:p

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
HAPPY WOMAN
A woman in her fifties is at home, NAKED, happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, 'Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?'

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, 'I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram, and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18 year-old.

The husband replies, 'What did he say about your 55-year old a$$ ?'
'Your name never came up,' she replied