It's a Team's Life Eating for Quality of Life : It's a Teams Life

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
After my blog on 20 Top Things not to eat and why there were a variety of comments. One of the comments and a reply really got my attention.

This is a portion of one of the comments a poster made:

You know, people are doing all this to live longer. What's the point of living? Moderation is one of TWO keys, exercise being the other. Of the two, exercise is the more important. You can eat anything you like, as much as you like, if you work it all off.

READ MORE...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
After my blog on 20 Top Things not to eat and why there were a variety of comments. One of the comments and a reply really got my attention.

This is a portion of one of the comments a poster made:

You know, people are doing all this to live longer. What's the point of living? Moderation is one of TWO keys, exercise being the other. Of the two, exercise is the more important. You can eat anything you like, as much as you like, if you work it all off.

READ MORE...

I have plenty of fence line to trim out and tree limbs to cut for all expediters that want to work off calories....2000 feet of fence line, over 50 trees to trim low hanging limbs, weed eat a creek bank,mow 3 acres, come on down....PS,,we take the winter off because we are in the hospital being put back together,,lol, we do walk at least 10 miles a week though...