Dutch Olympic Coach Hates Football.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
yeah right.........

They are a garbage country, drained more wetlands then we have. Doing NOTHING to restore them. Ecological pigs. Facts be facts. One of the worst ecological records of a modern country. Russia is doing more than the Dutch in that regard.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They are a garbage country, drained more wetlands then we have. Doing NOTHING to restore them. Ecological pigs. Facts be facts. One of the worst ecological records of a modern country. Russia is doing more than the Dutch in that regard.
and this has to do with football how?......he asks coming from one of the most corrupt countries in the world

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
and this has to do with football how?......he asks coming from one of the most corrupt countries in the world

Just that the Dutch have no standing to knock anything, and yes, Canada is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. ALL countries are corrupt. So there! :p

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

The subject was about sports, not countries. There are born Americans that hate football...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just that the Dutch have no standing to knock anything, and yes, Canada is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. ALL countries are corrupt. So there! :p

If you think that Canada is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, then you know nothing about the countries from behind the former so called Iron Wall...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you think that Canada is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, then you know nothing about the countries from behind the former so called Iron Wall...

ALL countries are corrupt, and I was just giving OVM a hard time for the fun of it! Picking on OVM is one of my jobs.