DTH Atlanta

rockytopman2

Seasoned Expediter
Any info, good or bad about DTH would be appreciated. I'm looking into them account close to my home. Thanks for your input.

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
They have one way loads.They send you out from Atlanta but you have to come back empty to have a new load.

fatboy

Seasoned Expediter
yes there are a one way trip out and d/h back,my father-n-law drives a cargo van leased to them and a uncle has a sprinter on there as well,out of 2yrs my father-n-law has gotten a tripback towards atl area, they suppose to have someone working on this but dont take it for gospel,plus the owner has people driving company veh. and dispatchers has people driving theirs, father-n-law just went to la,ca and waited but eventually d/h back to atl, so just something to think about even the str8 trucks d/h back

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Rocky,

I just had the opportunity to spend the day at C & M Transport in Painesville, OH. I met some really great people there. If you're an owner op, or want to drive for a fleet owner, I would definitely give them a call. You don't need to be near their headquarters to do well with a carrier. Your home shall be your only terminal.
C&M Transport, Inc. Expedite Carrier - Ohio

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I talked to C & M transport a few months back and the owner told me that his vans make about a buck a mile plus fuel surcharge on every load. But, they only hired one sprinter van in the past 2 years. According to the owner they have 20 cargo vans and they actually have the right balance of available vehicles VS the number of loads that they get.