Droid App Issue

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We use the Taptalk network for distribution - it appears this bug is caused from them. So we are trying to resolve this asap.

In the meantime. Please open your web browser on your Droid device - you should be able use our Mobile version. Very slick and easy to use.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
You can. Or you can use your browser on your mobile device for free. I'd try that out first...
Ive used the browser many times. This post is made with paid version. I like it...and I have the like button. Its $2.99

The main thing I was concerned about was if it would work with the thumbkeyboard app without messing it up. Looks like it does.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So...how does it work. I buy tapatalk paid version...and it automaticly works with the eo app? Explain the process please.
It works in addition to the EO app, actually. They're two separate apps. The EO app is Tapatalk, it's just that it's customized for EO whereas Tapatalk is the generic app.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mine still has lots of blanks.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Mine still has lots of blanks.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

It seems with all the IO6 Updates. Our network distribution service (Tapatalk) is overwhelmed with issues/requests etc.

This may go longer than we expected at first - please use the Mobile Pages via your Device's mobile web browser.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I don't use tapatalk so what is my reason?

The reason is - most likely you have a droid device. Even though the EO Forum App is a separate, independent app from Tapatalk - we use their network. They recently updated their app with issues for their network.

Short term solution...
May I suggest just using your phones web browser? We have a mobile version for your use. Just type in the forums web address....:)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Mine is iPhone 4. I'll try the browser.

Okay I'm using a iPhone 4 with the recent IO6 update with no issues.

Apple is not reporting any issues with the EO Forum App.

This thread deals with Droid Users and a recent Tapatalk update.

:)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Ok did the browser but it is all too small. I have to enlarge every page.

Affirmative. The issues covered in this thread do NOT affect the device you are using. Please continue to use the free app we have provided for your use in the apple app store.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another recent thing the past week or so. Sometimes to make the next button work i have to go to the top of the page and scroll to the bottom then it works. Didn't used to do that.

Sent from my Fisher Price X900 via EO Forums