Driver Rewards

JBCarroll

Seasoned Expediter
I've done all the checking for everyone. TA / Petro are the only truck stops offering expediters a rewards program. Its the Ultra One Expediters card. Should you stop at one where gas station is seperate from truck stop, and they don't accept card. Take your card and gas receipt to the fuel desk inside truck stop and they will add your reward points to your card.
This little deal right here has shown me who really does care about us expediters, and those who don't care at all about us.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've done all the checking for everyone. TA / Petro are the only truck stops offering expediters a rewards program. Its the Ultra One Expediters card. Should you stop at one where gas station is seperate from truck stop, and they don't accept card. Take your card and gas receipt to the fuel desk inside truck stop and they will add your reward points to your card.
This little deal right here has shown me who really does care about us expediters, and those who don't care at all about us.

Thanks for the post. This has all been discussed on the forums even as far as what to tell the truck desk how to post the points if they do not know. Pilot/fj still has one but it pretty much does not work for most van drivers.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The T/A / Petro program works as billed...yes you have to take the pump ticket to the fuel desk and run it on the 2nd chance program...BUT...some of the smaller Petro's do not have that screen on their computers yet..in that case, they have a log sheet that has about 30 spaces on it for Road King and ultra one and Ultra one expediter cards, they record the nfo and when the sheet is full, they then fax it in and with 72 hours, your shower credit showes up....now it might take them a week to fill that sheet....I will now avoid the smaller Petros....

Oh and calling customer service on the above does nothing....they will not award points or shower credits over the phone anymore....

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I still have yet to be denied a 1/2 shower credit or earned shower when using a Flying J. Hasn't happened once yet.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Yes but the J does not give points when you make purchases in the store any more whcih sucks I like the old way everytime you spent money on anything fuel, food, store purchase you got points oh well thanks Pilot

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Pilot/Flying j only gives you a 1/2 shower credit when you buy 25 gallons of diesel the don't offer anything for gas customers or drivers like myself who would have to run out of fuel to get the min 25 gal.

chs007

Seasoned Expediter
The T/A / Petro program works as billed...yes you have to take the pump ticket to the fuel desk and run it on the 2nd chance program...BUT...some of the smaller Petro's do not have that screen on their computers yet..in that case, they have a log sheet that has about 30 spaces on it for Road King and ultra one and Ultra one expediter cards, they record the nfo and when the sheet is full, they then fax it in and with 72 hours, your shower credit showes up....now it might take them a week to fill that sheet....I will now avoid the smaller Petros....

Oh and calling customer service on the above does nothing....they will not award points or shower credits over the phone anymore....

They have awarded showers to me over the phone , even had a T/a put in my second chance points from petro NC , that was the T/a exit 41 on 77 in VA T

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Pilot/Flying j only gives you a 1/2 shower credit when you buy 25 gallons of diesel the don't offer anything for gas customers or drivers like myself who would have to run out of fuel to get the min 25 gal.
Shortly after I posted above, I was denied for the first time. Up until then, even after it was said to have changed, I kept gassing up, 15.1 at a time, getting the 1/2 shower credit and using the showers. Just changed for me.