EO University Workshop Driver loses 100+ lbs. Changes his lifestyle.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Really looking forward to talking to him, and being part of this workshop as well.

Hopefully this workshop can help others to realize the changes that can be easily made. When we started we were in our sprinter, and didn't have all of the luxuries that we do now. With health standards becoming stricter, I think this is a good opportunity to reach out to others, not to criticize them, but to help!
Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Really looking forward to talking to him, and being part of this workshop as well.

Hopefully this workshop can help others to realize the changes that can be easily made. When we started we were in our sprinter, and didn't have all of the luxuries that we do now. With health standards becoming stricter, I think this is a good opportunity to reach out to others, not to criticize them, but to help!

If you are in a raised roof van or sprinter or st, you can exercise. Lots of videos on youtube.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Anyone in any vehicle can exercise. A van is at least 48 inches tall so there is no reason why a person can not sit on the floor and exercise. Sit ups, push ups, resistance bands, stretching, and much more.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With a sprinter or tall roof vehicle, you can do the exercises that are in the OP video. You can also bring a portable 'stepper', where you can step up and down in place. There isn't enough height in a regular cargo van. You can do plenty of floor exercises though with a large inflatable exercise ball.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
To this date I am DOWN 98 Lbs....it can be done.....:)
weakling_sm.jpg