Double fatal straight truck crash in downtown Indy

MSinger

Expert Expediter
WTHR is reporting it was a truck operated by PPF Express out of Woodstock, IL. They were hauling wine. Prayers to the families.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Really hate to hear of this kind of news. Definately keep families of those involved in prayers.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monty

Expert Expediter
As many people that have been killed in that intersection I do not know why they have not redisigned it with flyovers for the connections.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
This is a comment taken from the newspapers COMMENTS section...

Why don’t the Cops do something about all the out of control Commercial truck drivers? Truck drivers are very aggressive. I see truck drivers run red lights all the time, especially the left turn arrow light. If you are driving at less than 80 mph they get right on your rear bumper; they are always speeding several miles over the posted speed limits; when is the last time you ever saw a truck rolling along at the posted speed limit? Many of the trucks are over weight, many are under maintained and many times the drivers are not up to date on their license, inspections, and physicals. They cheat on their log books and drive longer than they should. Plus, they are always multitasking by eating, using cell phones, CBS, GPS, and computers as they drive. Truck drivers are a deadly menace on the highways, WHY? We could balance the state budget from the traffic fines on truckers if the Cops would just enforce the current Traffic Regulations and as a bonus the roads would be safer. Why are commercial truck drivers above the Law? You almost never see a trucker pulled over by the Cops. Why is that, Eh?

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pearlpro.

As we all know that is pure BS propaganda food for the ignorant.