Dog the Bounty Hunter

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You know who I feel sorry for on DTBH? Leland.

Every single episode, it's "THERE HE IS! GET HIM, LELAND!"

Leland's got to be thinking, "Can someone else do just a little bit of work around here? Anyone? Just once, I'd like to hear, 'Take it easy, Leland, we've got this one."
--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Leland's got to be thinking, "Can someone else do just a little bit of work around here? Anyone? Just once, I'd like to hear, 'Take it easy, Leland, we've got this one."
--

What is "DTBH"? Is this some sort of TV show? :confused:

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
ya... but.....

Never mind.. google it to find out if you don't know.

I'll put it this way. I'd rather look at the gal on Shipping wars..

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter

--

I feel sorry for Beth's high heel shoes. Poor things...

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sounds like another show to put on my 'skip' list. There are FAR more on my skip list than on my 'watch' list.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I would rather be her shoes than to be within 20 feet of that nasty lookin girl on that tow truck show. Is it South Beach Tow??

There's that one, but it sounds like you're thinking of Lizard Lick Towing, one of those shows that's done so bad it's obvious it's fake. Another is Finding Bigfoot. Horrible dialogue, horrible acting... At least some of them don't make it obvious.

2012: Ron Paul or not at all.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Did you know that Leland is the Actual "Owner" of that Bonding Company. He also owns 2 others in the Hawaii area. Sure, Beth is always running that Mouth of hers saying "My Money"..."My Business" and crap like that when their chasing a Fugitive Down, but neither Dog or Beth have any stake in the "Da Kine Bail Bonds" Corporation at all. It is a Business built by Leland and his Wife. Leland is very astute when it comes to how to run a business, especially when it comes to Bail Bonds. Plus, he keeps his "Private" life AWAY from all the TV Crap that Dog is Controlling. Ever seen Lelands wife and 3 kids?? He keeps that side of his "Life" very Private, unlike Dog and Beth who throw their kids in front of the TV Cameras every chance they get.

I like the High Heel Joke!! I'll take it another step further....I also feel sorry for the Belts she wears having to hold in that much weight..Her Bras too.....!! Could you imagine her Naked and without the 4 pounds of make-up she wears??? The Horror......The HORROR!!!

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
I will give some "reality" shows a look-see just to satisfy my curiosity. I refuse to watch "Jersey Shore" though. The commercials for that are more than enough for me.

Yeah...who makes those bras for Beth? US Steel? Dangeee...

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Last edited: