Do you believe in ANGELS?

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
You are correct A-Team.

Even devils believe in angels!

And here is another New Testament verse (There are plenty more also) for good measure and balance.

John 20:12 "And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain."

Please remember that I am not religious! The Pharisees were as "religious" as they come. They had over 600 laws that they tried to keep. Religious they were, and they conspired to crucify The Lord Jesus Christ.

Mat 12:14 "Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him."

Unfortunately, it is "Religion", "Cultures" and "Traditions of men" that condemn folks to an everlasting condemnation.

The reason that all cultures, all humans if you will, are thankful is due to the fact that God has written His law on the hearts of men. Of course, that is why remote tribes have punishment for murder and they have never seen a Bible.

Romans 2:14 " For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:"

Romans 2:15 "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;"

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
>I thought you had to be a math whiz to believe in
>"angles"!:+
======================
Might be a symptom from over-thinking?

Davekc
owner
23 years
PantherII
EO moderator

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Must be confused between Angels and Angles. When one has been successfull in all occupations as he has the mind is calculating so fast that spelling is a minor moot point.

sanbomi1

Expert Expediter
Researching
US Army
Broom, thanks for the post. What a refreshing change of pace for this forum.

Yes, I do believe!!!

Best regards,

Mike

ihamner

Expert Expediter
BP, thanks so much for this post. Your statement:
"Think once and while, its not all about us its about all of us."
says it all! Our hearts are filled with gratitude this Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing.

I have to share our angel story. Last year we were on a run and the weather had turned really cold in the area. Around 2:00 AM we stopped at a WalMart to pick up some bottled water and we left our jackets and our cell phones in the truck while we ran in for a quick break. We purchased our items and rushed back out to the truck to discover we had locked our keys in the truck and everything was locked. At that time neither of us carried a spare key (now we both carry one). We were freezing and we couldn't get in the truck. It was a holiday so nothing was open and we were in the middle of nowhere in a tiny town. A locksmith would have been 50 to 75 miles away. I sat on the bumper and began to cry and pray. I was so cold! Frank headed over to a truck stop to see if they had any ideas. When he walked in and asked the sales clerk there was a fellow standing in line to purchase gas for his SUV. He turned to his wife and said, "Go get my tools out of the car." This guy was retired military and just "happened" to be there at that moment. He had our truck door opened within 5 minutes. I recognize angels all around us and this was one of those!! Amazing!

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
"Talent is God-given; be thankful.
Praise is man-given; be humble
Conceit is self-given; be careful."

MSinger

Expert Expediter
Neat story Broom. I heard the following story on a Christian radio station yesterday while traveling to the inlaws for Thanksgiving. I nearly had to pull off the road. I searched the internet and found the audio clip on Godtube.com. Here is a link to it. Make sure you have kleenexes ready.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d5d4ee2c067a456e7c0f

2002 GMC Savana 3500 DRW 15' cube 10,000 GVWR "Old Yeller"
former Penske truck