Do we know who this is?

smccann

New Recruit
John .......sending prayers to the drivers family and everyone there at Load One. May you all give comfort and support to each other. Just heart wrenching news. Im so sorry.

Reactions: jelliott

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
Looking at that picture is a reminder of how dangerous this job really is. I have had so many near misses over the years it isn't even funny. I once hit a half foot deep puddle of water at 70 miles per hour. My van started to fishtail and I finally regained control. I could have flipped and rolled over and over with the freight inside the van like a pair of clothes in a commercial washing machine. My prayers are with this man and his family. I pray that god will give them peace and comfort in these dark hours.

Reactions: smccann

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ooo my god. My condolences to Load one and the drivers family...Very sad. May lord give the drivers family strength to get thru tough times.

Reactions: smccann

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To the family, friends and Load 1, I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you during these difficult times.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the driver and his/her extended family at Load One.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
So very sad. Sorry for the loss. Prayers going out. .....Seems like this happened to one of Barretts drivers a few years ago. It sure doesn't take much for things to go horribly wrong.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
When I see something like this happen I am always at a loss for the correct words. My prayers will be for his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace.

Reactions: jelliott