Do not let your EGO, get in the way of your Profits.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I would take credit for the Title, over lunch today I was discussing why I would like a new or newer trailer. After my trailer almost passed me last week, would'nt be nice to have a nice new shinny trailer behind me, no scratches etc... Antilock Brakes. Hmmmmm

So I called the salesman explained what happened, and why. His answer I did everything right, and a new trailer would do the same in the same conditions. WOW from a Salesman? SO MUCH FOR THE EGO, I will just keep washing the ole 53 footer.

So if it is the lastest greatest coolest must show off at Everystop or (Walmart) it comes down to this...... The person paying the shipping most likely will never ever see your big ole sleeper, or new truck and trailer.

Buy the best Value for your buck, let your ego help you, just do not let it get in the way. A nice truck is nice but does not add any Money to your bottom line when something just a little used, clean, safe, with little pride in it will do the same and pay you back GIANT dividends when it comes time to sell, or Maintaine it very well and keep it forever or close to it.

Reactions: 1 person