Do not fuel @ Pilot/FJ

moose

Veteran Expediter
P/FJ reward card have 'issues'.
showers can take up to 24 hours to be loaded into your card.
be advised.
i just had to deal with the most retarded cashier ever{am aware of the competition}. all of my explanations that I JUST FUEL, AND YOU JUST HANDED ME THE FUEL RECEIPT did not helped.
"we have been told by corporate to only give showers if a shower credit is loaded into the reward card, till Pilot solved the issue."
'how long did this been going on?' {i'v asked}
"a few days now, and we have been told that it will take about a week to be solved."
conveniently enough, the customers complains phone # was erased from that sticker in the shower room.
meanwhile, costumers that are interested of using a shower credit the same day that they are fueling,{or the following day} are been advised to fuel elsewhere.

Monty

Expert Expediter
At least now Moose, you can be upset closer to my house. The new FlyingJ is now open in Vandalia.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the only thing I have to worry about is a card, I'll be all set. I have the "Preferred Customer" card, which is barely good for the 10th cup of coffee. Forget anything else. If I want a shower, I'll just have to pay for it-- like usual, because that perk isn't on the Preferred Customer card at all.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Get the Pro Driver card at least. 1/2 shower credit for 14 gallon minimum gas purchase.

Tried that when I got the card I have now. No good, since I don't buy diesel they don't want to put out the Pro card.

I have a Speedway card. They, at least, understand what "Loyalty cards" are all about.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Yes I do!!! Gassers don't get some of the "point" credits but YES on showers. At the counter, when you tell them you need the Pro Card, they will tell you it only for diesel. Don't believe them. I think Knoxville never sent out the memo. They probably just don't want to give up a $6 value on a 14+ gallon purchase. But I ended last week with 5.5 FREE showers after having used 2. I got lucky and passed thru Dayton (home) for a shower.
But get the "Professional Driver Card" TODAY!!!!!
Yes, you still get the 7th coffee free. Or something like that. :)!!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Use the "Professional Driver" card for your free showers. Then get the "RV" card for when you have enough shower credits built up. RV card gets you 2 cents off per gallon of gas right at the pump. And yes, you can register and use both cards, just not at the same transaction. Shower credits are worth more, but we end up wasting them anyway, so may as well take the gas discount part of the time.

And both cards work for gas, and right at the pump. No standing in line inside the store.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Use the "Professional Driver" card for your free showers. Then get the "RV" card for when you have enough shower credits built up. RV card gets you 2 cents off per gallon of gas right at the pump. And yes, you can register and use both cards, just not at the same transaction. Shower credits are worth more, but we end up wasting them anyway, so may as well take the gas discount part of the time.

And both cards work for gas, and right at the pump. No standing in line inside the store.

I use both cards as well

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got all those big guys blocking the pumps now you know...

Same discount at the front pump. Just take cards inside before pumping. Cash price which right now is 7 cents under the credit price plus I think another nickle.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.