Jayman

Expert Expediter
Colts over Ravens (who thought I would pick that?) :p
Saints over Eagles
Seahawks over Bears
Chargers over Patriots

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Wow! All this love for my Hawks! Almost makes me not want the game to start. hehe

Colts, Patriots, Saints, and Hawks.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Colts win! Guess we will host our old pals the Patriots in Indy Suday.

Tennesee, sorry the Seahawks didnt pull it out. I was pulling for them.

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Wow was I off my picks this round,am 4-4 so far here is my final picks New England Patriots and the New Orlean Saints in Super Bowl 41

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
I've got to go with the Colts and Saints in the superbowl. I have no confidence in the Bears inconsistent Tackling (see Chris Harris) and Rex Grossman's On again/off again performance. I'd like to see the Colts get there, (and win) so Peyton can get the monkey off his back.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Both Sunday games were good to the end. I'd like to thank Broompilot and his better half for their hospitality. The wings were great. I was surprised at the way THawk maintained his composure after the Seahawks lost. I could only speculate what it may have been like later on when he was alone in his truck.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Thanks. It will be a good game, I am sure. Fortunately, we have beat them in their house the last 2 times we played them. One of those games this year. But, that is regular season. But, on the other hand...our D is a lot better than in was in the regular season and we finally get the Patriots in Indy. :7

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Thanx for the condolenses, Jay. I'm not as upset as if they were blown out. I saw nothing really that was a coulda/shoulda/if. The Hawks played a great game for what they had, and Grossman did a good job of picking apart our weaknesses. I was 3 for 4 on my picks, but lost the only one that mattered to me, besides the Saints being my second favorite team. LOL

Congrats on the Colts! Though I'd like to see em go, I gotta pick Brady and the Pats in this one. Saints are gonna tear the Bears up, only cause Payton will disect the Hawks game and Duece and Breeze will exploit what the Hawks did. Even with Grossman top notch, the Saints will pound em.

Here's to a great playoffs so far! Refs are letting them play.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas