Dirty Mirriors

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I have purdchased a shower squeegy, spray window cleaner (foaming) on mirrior squeegy and they are spotless, even at night whith headlight reflections. Use any cloth and you get streaks at night.

Bugs on windshield a problem or is it just me. Spray foaming window cleaner on. Fuel up than use the bucket squeegy it gives enough time for the foam to loosen all those bugs, or use a bounty if doing your PMI. Do not use in direct sunlight.

Flies drive you nuts going after all those dead bugs on your mirrior and than entering the cab to drive you nuts for the next 300 miles? Than again spray the foam on the reverse side of the mirriors the ones all those hundreds of bugs are stuck to. Let it sit for a few minutes, use the rag you have just cleaned the windshield with and they should all remove very easily.

mvbn1

Expert Expediter
I use Invisible Glass® by Stoner. This is great stuff! I spray it on bugs, let it sit for a few seconds, and they come right off. Funny thing is, this product has an expiration date on the bottom of the can.