Diesel shortage

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That is interesting. It will be interesting if it just stays limited to Colorado.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

G

This makes me Sick, There is no shortage of oil at all. We don't have a way to refine it faster now. The are less Refiner's now that there was 10 years ago. 10 years ago there was 310 across the USA and now I there is about 180 now. It's all about supply and Demand.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think it would help the market as well if they eliminate all these different blends.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm sitting at the FJ in Aurora, CO waiting to deliver a HazMat load of drink concentrates to Pepsi in the morning. I filled up here (at $3.21 a gallon). There is no shortage. Plenty of fuel for all. The only shortage here is parking spaces for big trucks.

joebob1_30132

Expert Expediter
BP shut production down in a huge plant in alaska.. thousands of gallons not pumped everyday.. till they get the problem looked at . Remember when summer season and a holiday would only effct the price at the pump? now its hurricanes, niggerian rebels , farm harvest,Iran Iraq chavez in venezueala, lactating fresh water bull minows.. It does seem a little curious. Ill say it again .I thinkwe are about to slow down my friends .get your house in order.