Detroit Lions.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just can't seem to get remotely excited about this. Our division is a hot mess.
But hey, the less Obama does, the higher his approval rating climbs. So anything is possible :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Lions are winning the close games and finding a way to win at the end of them.
Not like previous 'same old Lions' teams.
Stafford is playing better too. He has cut down on his interceptions and is completing more of his passes. Looks more mobile too.

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With 2:48 left the play in the 4th quarter..... Lions 28 - Saints 13 .....

Edit...... Final Lions 28 - Saints 13

I need more meds!

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Show down in Motown for the division title, and secure a trip to the playoffs on Sunday Night Football.

Having little faith in the Lions, I'm ready for the big game...

6e7f43e7a85d079753e41616f79e26ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
beer-pizza-data.jpg

Pizza and Beer...... Packers-Lions on
Sunday Night Football....

Life doesn't get any better than that!

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Lions pretty much choked. The receivers dropped passes. Players committed personal fouls after the whistle. They made too many mistakes and didn't play with poise. They needed to play the game with a minimal amount of mistakes to beat a good Seattle team, but instead let the playoff pressure and crowd noise affect them Saturday night.
The Lions were Saturday Night Dead and 'not ready for prime time players'.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The Lions pretty much choked. The receivers dropped passes. Players committed personal fouls after the whistle. They made too many mistakes and didn't play with poise. They needed to play the game with a minimal amount of mistakes to beat a good Seattle team, but instead let the playoff pressure and crowd noise affect them Saturday night.
The Lions were Saturday Night Dead and 'not ready for prime time players'.

I hate to say it...but I pretty much agree. How we drop so many balls? Boldin's stupid behavior? Yes the refs calls or lack of didn't help but we let SEATTLE win the game. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums