Detroit Lions.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sol.....imo

Sadly I agree.

This was the worse season for me as a now former die hard fan. I just couldn't get excited about any game or their chances to get me back on board. I've seen this bad movie over and over so many times. Get my hopes up, then dash them.

A list of disappointments would be endless, but I think it was the 0-16 season that really broke me :(

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
2023 Detroit Lions
Come on people, this team is for real!
We've waited too long!
Drink the Kool-aid.

One Pride
FB_IMG_1696026739295.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No use for anything football. Interestingly, 4 highest paid players in the NFL, quarterbacks, total contracts of $950,000,000. Yes, basically a billion dollars, and last weekend managed one TD pass. No, not each. One. The billion dollar touchdown pass. Glad to hear at least some coaches are firing them when they kneel. Hope it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No use for anything football. Interestingly, 4 highest paid players in the NFL, quarterbacks, total contracts of $950,000,000. Yes, basically a billion dollars, and last weekend managed one TD pass. No, not each. One. The billion dollar touchdown pass. Glad to hear at least some coaches are firing them when they kneel. Hope it's true.
That issue has been resolved....
Go back to your hate filled world, this one is for Lions fans.