December locations... Ho Ho Ho powered...

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Im in Eveleth Mn, i need two more runs before Dec 31st..where should i wait? Duluth? Minneapolis?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Minneapolis to Grand Fork ND...

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter
Got a Raleigh to sumpter, SC run...put me right back at my columbia base for the WE. Been "home" every w/e in dec so far..starting to really like this new carrier!

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
1 lousy run and talking to the boss about putting my van back to a major fleet.

Can't say much but will inform later

Tired of excuses and "no loads"

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 lousy run and talking to the boss about putting my van back to a major fleet.

Can't say much but will inform later

Tired of excuses and "no loads"

Its that time of year. Don't assume just because its a major fleet you will make anymore. You can sit with any company especially now

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Its that time of year. Don't assume just because its a major fleet you will make anymore. You can sit with any company especially now

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Went to a site my buddy has access to for expediting loads and WOW !!! There were the loads that were available

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you still with Panther? The only load I recall getting out of Grand Forks was airfreight that picked up at FedEx and I went back up to Winnipeg. Phoenix Industries has 3 plants in Fargo, but it has been awhile since I picked up there. They were good for outbound loads on the weekend.

Probably best bet is to deadhead to Minneapolis.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
An awful lot of load boards say van but they really mean 48' or 53 ' dry vans ,it's misleading to think these loads are for your 9.5' van .ive seen recruiters who will show you a load board and quickly close the page so you can't really see any details " here look see,it shows all these van loads!" Please sign on this here dotted line....
Yea right I've never seen a board that has legitimate cv loads and if they do it's for pennies!