December Locations and X-mas cheers

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Planar.
Might be a good heater.

They make great peanuts.

Anyone here have any experience with one ?
Heater, not peanuts.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Printer down. Had to stand in line at TA to have a BOL faxed over. One page of Fax and one extra copy cost as much as 3/4 gallon of gas in Calif. Bummer!

Never like to pay for the Fax at any truck stop. Checking for a new printer and ink, it will cost at least $100 and up. Too much for me, Lol....

Luckily, I'm a fan of Goodwill store. Found an almost new 2008 HP LaserJet P1006 printer that also came with ink cartridge. Since the printer was so antique, I was worried that it might not work with my android phone. After downloaded and experimented with bunch of the printer apps. Finally, it took both Hammermill and HP plugins app for the direct USB to work. Now I can again, print on a go. Awesome!

Printer cost was $10. Goodwill pre Christmas sale 50% off. Oh Yeah I paid about $5 for it. :p

Merry Christmas Mailer! Lol.......

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Loaded... Acworth ,Ga. to Centralia, Mo...
Then home tomorrow
Rolled the Dice ...

another day .. another pond

Rags seems down today, so I thought I would pitch in!
Nah, not down.... Just ready trying to start the holiday on a good note...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and back to Motel 6 on the 27th for 2 days this time....negotiated a pretty good rate of $35 per night with 2 double beds yet...about $81 bucks with taxes....

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a load from Flowery Branch, GA to Livona, MI, picked 2100 last night. Our first revinue since dropping on the 13th of Nov. Yes we are now sporting a Deer guard.
That’s one of the smartest things we could do out here and we discuss it about once a year but yet we procrastinate so much ... it’s a one time investment that not only can save your life but your business
It can move from van to van with adjustments...

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ran a load from Flowery Branch, GA to Livona, MI, picked 2100 last night. Our first revinue since dropping on the 13th of Nov. Yes we are now sporting a Deer guard.
That’s one of the smartest things we could do out here and we discuss it about once a year but yet we procrastinate so much ... it’s a one time investment that not only can save your life but your business
It can move from van to van with adjustments...
That is correct! I'm taking my old brush guard off of my old sprinter to my new one.