December at Load 1

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hope it's not the one I just left, they might think your taking up residence :tearsofjoy:
zoomed in, and went, "
It's definitely the one you were at. When I was in Lynchburg, I saw the little blue truck on the map, zoomed in and saw that a Walmart was there. Got over here and saw tiny lot, no big trucks here, and wondered if that other Load One van got kicked out of here. So I parked in a perimeter spot out front by the road, next to the tire store.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
zoomed in, and went, "
It's definitely the one you were at. When I was in Lynchburg, I saw the little blue truck on the map, zoomed in and saw that a Walmart was there. Got over here and saw tiny lot, no big trucks here, and wondered if that other Load One van got kicked out of here. So I parked in a perimeter spot out front by the road, next to the tire store.

I spent 2 nights at the other end next to the Dunkin Donuts. I was going to move next to the tire shop if I stayed any longer...
Yeah, that would fool them :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Crazy how things like that happen. Think you were just stuck in that South east area and that region has been tougher for sure. Enjoy the holiday!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hope everybody is having a nice Christmas.

I'm delivering a load in the morning (Thurs) to the Naval Academy in Annapolis. It's a bunch of equipment for ESPN.
It's for a bowl game at the football stadium.
The name on the delivery is the name of the baseball field.
And the actual delivery address is the basketball arena.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One live from the J. Hope everyone had a great Christmas week. Well I was Mr. E for a day last week as I flew to see the parents as the van was getting work done and flew back in yesterday to pickup the van. The van is like brand new again. Should last hopefully another 2 years before it's time to get another one or come up with a alternative with this one.

As I was running errands around town, I thought I might go back in service today. After everything got done that's what I did. About 2hrs later Tennessee Office called with a load. Can't wait for 2020 and with this load it's already starting out with a bang!