December 2014

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10509686_771455592931935_3613813097123165725_n.jpg

.............................:p

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
First day here yesterday In KC...Murray and I even went down to my minimum bid....couldn't win a sniff of a load...gee whiz.....I love being this much closer to the real action, bidding process....Its like Murray is taking a piece of MY bid and not what HE thinks I should make.....I am making the decisions on my loads. Hope Murray never out grows this freedom he has given us...:)

Murray & Sally (and Chris) will never.
It's why our model usually works. :)

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at PJ'S in Canton, OH getting the Qualcomm installed in our new truck. Our new truck. We're now owner operators :) Still leased on to FedEx Custom Critical.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
looking around for my 2 headed coin....thinking of calling this THE END...closing the books on 2014....!!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Lexington Ky. Now to get out of here would be nice!

Your in a good spot.. Try Kimper Ky.. Note to self, check map prior to saying yes.. I never heard of this place. I'm thinking it was a deadly mistake.. Call for snow and freezing rain tonight.. But I don't plan on sticking around for it.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at PJ'S in Canton, OH getting the Qualcomm installed in our new truck. Our new truck. We're now owner operators :) Still leased on to FedEx Custom Critical.

Was that your truck I saw in Lodi and Monday at the ta in canton if so nice nice ride!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Your in a good spot.. Try Kimper Ky.. Note to self, check map prior to saying yes.. I never heard of this place. I'm thinking it was a deadly mistake.. Call for snow and freezing rain tonight.. But I don't plan on sticking around for it.

Yep that's pretty country there twisty turntable roads and hills been near there I'm at the pilot where we met last year right now still sitting been 5 hrs now I hate sitting!
be careful out there if it turns ice!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Makes me wonder how many are going to take a early quit this year.. Just to be sure they are not stranded somewhere.

Not me I'm staying in service, chances are I'll be close enough to get home.... Wait that's where I'm at!

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Not me I'm staying in service, chances are I'll be close enough to get home.... Wait that's where I'm at!

Oh guess which way I'm headed.
It seems a certain dispatcher took it upon himself to pull me out of service this morning without telling me. You would think if they're going to do it all on their own they would have the courtesy to either tell you or put you back in service.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh guess which way I'm headed.
It seems a certain dispatcher took it upon himself to pull me out of service this morning without telling me. You would think if they're going to do it all on their own they would have the courtesy to either tell you or put you back in service.

Geez maybe I should call to see if I'm in service. They like to put you out of service don't they?

Last edited: