December 2014

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I swear if 1 more person comes up to van and says they want to expedite.....
1661075_796373717106789_7790982389391066873_n.jpg

Come on help out....lol

Attachments

• 1418664499090.jpg
    1418664499090.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 53

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
With a good carrier yes after some sitting. With hot shot expediting. Probably not, unless marcel will get u a load out of syllectus

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We had a busy week no. two! Mon. Burgaw NC to Easley SC, Williamson SC to Flint MI, Shelby MI to Dyersburg TN, Memphis TN to Show Low AZ. Now Phoenix AZ, after visiting friend's in Chloride, Bullhead and Lake Havasu, AZ.
All I can say is Crossroad's Express ROCKS!!!!!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You quit your day job. Now you're laying on the couch. Are you turning into a Democrat? lol

Your humour isn't funny - are you a Republican?
Didn't much care for that, did you?
Make half the population feel unwelcome here, and watch how much faster EO can go down the drain. :(

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Empty now it's nap time at Meijer, I beginning to feel like an expediter

Walmart truck stop is right across the street. But you know that..
Don't bother looking for loose change in parking lot as OVM suggests.. I walked it all day Saturday and came up empty handed..

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First run of the new week. Tulsa to Knoxville. Almost 800 miles. Looks like I'll be there about 4 hours early.

I think I'll stack the 3 boxes in the rear corner and setup my bed when I get there.

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Lexington Ky. did an emergency replacement load due to the fact first load went on a springer truck and shook apart the load oh boy should have been air ride truck their loss my gain!!! Now to get out of here would be nice!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
First day here yesterday In KC...Murray and I even went down to my minimum bid....couldn't win a sniff of a load...gee whiz.....I love being this much closer to the real action, bidding process....Its like Murray is taking a piece of MY bid and not what HE thinks I should make.....I am making the decisions on my loads. Hope Murray never out grows this freedom he has given us...:)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Walmart truck stop is right across the street. But you know that..
Don't bother looking for loose change in parking lot as OVM suggests.. I walked it all day Saturday and came up empty handed..

It was full so I went across the street where it was just me and a Nissan