Death by DeSantis

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When I got this flyer in the mail the other day I was fuming, nothing but made up garbage. He cant try to convince people about the good things he does, always making up lies to make himself look better.
It would be interesting to see a copy of the flyer.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When I got this flyer in the mail the other day I was fuming, nothing but made up garbage. He cant try to convince people about the good things he does, always making up lies to make himself look better.

Oh well, at least we will only have to deal with him for a year or so, when he starts running for president, he will not be around here to screw things up.
This sounds very similar to a mailer paid for by an organization financed by the Seminole tribe, not the DeSantis campaign.

"The Seminole Tribe is the main money behind two new mailers stoking culture war controversies against Crist."

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Oh well, at least we will only have to deal with him for a year or so, when he starts running for president, he will not be around here to screw things up.
Desantis has done a much better job in Florida than all of the Democrat governors combined.....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This sounds very similar to a mailer paid for by an organization financed by the Seminole tribe, not the DeSantis campaign.

"The Seminole Tribe is the main money behind two new mailers stoking culture war controversies against Crist."

Yep, that is the one, it has this line on it:

I went into debt getting my Gender Studies degree

Well now I know Desantis didnt actually stoop that low, but the Seminole tribe? What do they have to benefit from his re-election?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yep, that is the one, it has this line on it:

I went into debt getting my Gender Studies degree

Well now I know Desantis didnt actually stoop that low, but the Seminole tribe? What do they have to benefit from his re-election?
Maybe he actually listened to their problems and didn't outright ignore them.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No surprise here either, I just hope the people of Florida remember when he announces he is running for president next year, he wont be doing the job he was elected to do.

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He said hes not running for president.
DeSantis has emerged as the 800-lb gorilla in this election. The NY Post named him "DeFuture" in their post election headline. He won FL by nearly 20 percentage points and took Miami/Dade and Palm Beach counties - both dark blue strongholds.

When it becomes apparent there's a significant number of Republicans and Moderates that would vote for DeSantis but not Trump in 2024, DeSantis will change his mind. He's got a strong record to run on and is past the level of taking a VP spot. Watch the Dems start their attacks against him in the near future - they'd much rather run against Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump done. DeSantis won.

"Unlike Trump, DeSantis has been effective and competent at implementing a conservative agenda. And unlike Trump, DeSantis actually won re-election (by over 19 points)."
(Source)

• Haha