Death by DeSantis

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What about all the sheriffs who said they would not enforce certain laws?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
They also should be removed. Otherwise, there will be anarchy. Just look at Chicago, since many of the cops up there have given up trying. We have to be a nation of laws that are enforced.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
They also should be removed. Otherwise, there will be anarchy. Just look at Chicago, since many of the cops up there have given up trying. We have to be a nation of laws that are enforced.
To many Democrats not following the law.....letting criminals walk right back out of jails after 2 hours.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The difference between Republicans and Democrats......
Democrats want to......defund the police....take your guns away so you can't defend yourself and your family.....release all the criminals from prison.
Republicans want to....increase funding for police.....not take your guns so you can protect you and your family......keep criminals in prison....and protect our nation.

Reactions: muttly and Pilgrim

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And 30 fbi agents raided mar largo in Florida while trump was out of state.....this morning and were there till at least 10 pm tonight... they was supposedly there for the 15 boxes of papers taken when trump left the white house.....they took more than that and even broke open a brand new safe that trump just had installed......the new safe was empty.

Reactions: muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
And 30 fbi agents raided mar largo in Florida while trump was out of state.....this morning and were there till at least 10 pm tonight... they was supposedly there for the 15 boxes of papers taken when trump left the white house.....they took more than that and even broke open a brand new safe that trump just had installed......the new safe was empty.
I think it is crystal clear that the FBI was NOT there for "the 15 boxes of papers taken when trump left the white house." Those 15 boxes were voluntarily returned to the National Archives and Records Administration in Feb, 2022. (Source)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I'm seeing these details mentioned over and over again but am not seeing them in the news sources I follow. May I ask where you are learning these details?

How do you know the number of FBI agents was 30?
How do you know they were there from morning until at least 10pm?
How do you know they were supposedly there for 15 boxes of papers taken when Trump left the White House?
How do you know the safe was brand-new and found to be empty when opened?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I'm seeing these details mentioned over and over again but am not seeing them in the news sources I follow. May I ask where you are learning these details?

How do you know the number of FBI agents was 30?
How do you know they were there from morning until at least 10pm?
How do you know they were supposedly there for 15 boxes of papers taken when Trump left the White House?
How do you know the safe was brand-new and found to be empty when opened?
It was in the news.....on tv

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny the riots stopped when Biden got in office.
But mass shootings have gone up....
Mass shooting have nothing to do with either party, it has everything to do with the way people treat each other, if you look at the typical shooter, young male who has been bullied, could never get a girlfriend, but was big into video games and has nothing to live for. They think that the entire world makes fun of them and thinks, I will show them, just need to buy a gun.

Like I have said before, guns are for the weak.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Mass shooting have nothing to do with either party, it has everything to do with the way people treat each other, if you look at the typical shooter, young male who has been bullied, could never get a girlfriend, but was big into video games and has nothing to live for. They think that the entire world makes fun of them and thinks, I will show them, just need to buy a gun.

Like I have said before, guns are for the weak.
No guns are just a equalizer.....but its really our mental health which our health care system has screwed up for decades.....the healthcare providers would rather push a pill than fix the problem.