Death by DeSantis

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
To hell with rules, I have said from the start he wanted this virus to spread and kill as many people as it could, this is just more proof of that.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
This idea is just absurd. I notice no mention of the Governors of NY, NJ and PA who mandated that covid infected patients be put into nursing homes among the most vulnerable people in their population.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This idea is just absurd. I notice no mention of the Governors of NY, NJ and PA who mandated that covid infected patients be put into nursing homes among the most vulnerable people in their population.
Those who were sent back to the nursing homes were thought to be clear of the virus and the hospital beds were needed for more critical patients. Looking back that was wrong, but they made the decision according to the info they had at the time. And if I were in their position I would have made the same decision as would anyone who didnt have a crystal ball.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Thankfully only 6 or 7 Democrat governors ordered this.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Next excuse please.....
Lol no just no.....you could not get me to park and go to sleep in any Democrat run city........Chicago I would literally drive as far from and still be close to get a load as I could.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Desantis is still a better governor than many Democrats.
Just look at any Democrat run city with the high murder rates.

Next excuse please.....
I guess you missed the part about "Democrat run CITIES" - major metro areas like Chicago, Baltimore, LA, NYC, DC, Atlanta, Philly... The list is too long to list here.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's easy to tell when DeSantis hits another home run when liberal media like the Tampa Bay Times start squealing about him taking action against public officials who refuse to uphold state and federal laws and the duties of their positions. Almost every day we see the tragic results of liberal soft-on-crime prosecutors and AGs who refuse to enforce the laws of their states or cities and leave criminals on the streets instead of putting them in jail. Prime examples of this are NYC (Alvin Bragg) and LA (George Gascon) where crime is out of control because of their irresponsible policies. Hopefully DeSantis will rid FL of more criminal enablers like Andrew Warren.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's easy to tell when DeSantis hits another home run when liberal media like the Tampa Bay Times start squealing about him taking action against public officials who refuse to uphold state and federal laws and the duties of their positions. Almost every day we see the tragic results of liberal soft-on-crime prosecutors and AGs who refuse to enforce the laws of their states or cities and leave criminals on the streets instead of putting them in jail. Prime examples of this are NYC (Alvin Bragg) and LA (George Gascon) where crime is out of control because of their irresponsible policies. Hopefully DeSantis will rid FL of more criminal enablers like Andrew Warren.

Before you say he was soft on crime, he was removed because he said he would not bring charges on anyone who performs an abortion or parents of trans gender teens. He made that comment but has not seen any of those cases. This is just desantis being a wanna be dictator, there are legal challenges being finalized, this may not stick.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00