Dealership service horrors

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We've all got ( and/or heard) horror stories about dealership service. Whether it is overpriced parts, too long of wait for service or even incompetent techs ( mechanics).
But what about the good, or dare I say great, service we encounter.
Peach State Freightliner on Crescent Drive in Norcross,GA ( they have several locations) is worth mentioning. Of the few times I have been there, they got my truck in very fast, the work was done very well, and they explain anything they find before the work is done.
Also, Neely-Coble Freightliner in Nashville will go the extra mile to work you in when they are backed up if they know you're an O/O and waiting. They were also competent.

I should mention, the service was on Freightliner straight trucks over the years.

If you know of a dealer service worth mentioning, let others know. We always tell of places to keep away from, how some recommendations on where to go for quality truck repairs.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Their dealership in Ringgold is pretty decent as well. Been there several times and good service every time. Quite a few dealers in the Freightliner network could take a page out of their playbook.