Dance, Dance, Revolution

XCountryTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Since the subject of Wii is here I thought I'd drop a note about the DDR. Before the Wii I bought the Play Station 2 and the DDR for a work out. (we also had to get the racing games). Its another fun way to work out. The dance pad fits nice into out truck. I was looking at the Wii games and they also have the DDR. I bought a universal dance pad, so I hope it will work with the wii as well. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wanted to learn to dance but turns out I have two left thumbs.

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Jason & Kim, let us know if your board fits the Wii Fit and also if you can do it in the truck. It just doesn't seem like there is enough room but I'd love to try it. I can't wait to hear if it works in the truck.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I have no rhythm at all but I love to think that I do. I tried the DDR with my nephew and wow is that a work out! When I saw that the Wii Fit had the step as an exercise I was thrilled. I know it does not have all the moves as the DDR but I still have a lot of fun with it. I am also sure that is it is better that I can just use my imagination in the truck at how good I am at this then to be seen in public.

Let me know if your DDR pad works with the Wii and I think it would be a great addition.