da#$ BIG TRUCKS

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
Sitting on my butt in rock spgs, wy.. LARGE CAR jackknived going e/b 80, 12 mile backup, LOAD will be late.. Interstate like large ice cube, hate winter already. at least rock spgs has strong broadband signal and Quiznos
John O....know u wish u were here:) :) :)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
need a little cheese to go along with all that whine? just kidding. sounds like it sucks. are there no alternate routes?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Last month, I sat for 3 hrs on the intersate in Pa - couldn't even get any info from oncoming traffic, as they'd been diverted off before the accident site. I really wonder why we weren't given the same break, especially as I learned later, the accident was on the other side, and occured 3 hrs before I got there.
I really could have used a nap during the downtime, but was afraid if I fell asleep, everyone would simply go around me when it started moving, and I'd be sitting there, all by myself, when I woke up.:+

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
ya done that on the 401 in canada everybody shut off there vehicles and were standing outside or sleeping,well i took the latter and woke up a few hours later and everyone was gone...