Cyn and I vacation fabulous (sure some of you have seen)

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Every once in awhile I get a wild hair and decide on a car road trip to places we can't enjoy in the truck....
Here are a few from last year.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Tude,

I got it. Thanks for posting.

EO'ers - if you haven't enjoyed these pics of Americana yet - don't miss 'em! :)

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are some fabulous pics. Kinda wish I could see those places in person.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Next summer the wife and I have plans of rv'ing all those places.

I also want to visit the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. and do some dirt roads out there. And that area west Green River, when one is traveling along I-70 and go through that "crack" in the earth, it's mind blowing.

Excellent pictures, btw ....

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Next summer the wife and I have plans of rv'ing all those places.

I also want to visit the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. and do some dirt roads out there. And that area west Green River, when one is traveling along I-70 and go through that "crack" in the earth, it's mind blowing.

Excellent pictures, btw ....
That looks like my kinda place! I would add another week in and catch Moab:cool:
A friend of mine does (did) a travel blog of interest to off road RV'ing, you might enjoy it. Every_Miles_A_Memory
Pat and Cindy took time off from the world for a couple years to go Gypsy and enjoy all this country has to offer.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
IMG8668-L.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Australia?! Color me jealous..Here is an idea, buy my Camry and I will throw in a camera (sure I have one around somewhere)..
Have fun on that trip, we were supposed to go to England this year but the Fed messed up that deal.