Crazy

ericmoss37

Seasoned Expediter
I had a team that got around 4000 miles last week and this week they will be lucky to get 1500. It's Wednesday and they have been first out since Monday on the Houston board. They delivered to Laredo TX and asked for $250 to move to Houston board over the weekend. I should have moved them to Brownsville it's a much better board. They have turned down loads going back towards brownsville and also a short 250 mile load going to the Dallas area. The load going to Sarita they turned down because it was two hours of driving to get to the pick up to go 450 miles. Personally I think that was the wrong call because they could always drive to Brownsville from Sarita and pick up a 1800 mile run going to Michigan.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Most of the month I ran hard, since last Thursday, I am having runs canceled on me before I get rolling. Maybe it has to do with the DNC convention in Denver, you know planets out of align because ......

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
From our experience, we live in Houston, and we get really good loads out of there....with one exception. Most of the time those loads are from Wednesday through Friday. Our loads out have always pretty much been the later part of the week. We get loads going to Pennsylvania, sometimes Canada, or Massachusetts. Never have had a short one. We go available on Sunday to be ahead in case people deliver monday, and sit until about Wednesday.

ericmoss37

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah well they just took a 650 mile load to the Texas/New Mexico boarder. Horrible area but they we going to lose the first out if they did not take it. Texas is flooded with trucks right now and it's a grid lock. This will be there first load of the week delivering on Thursday AM. Now I have to try to get them to OH for the long weekend.

ericmoss37

Seasoned Expediter
LOL... yet they never have any trucks in Ohio in Michigan. They have to call on our days off. They just delivered there load and they are on there way back to Buckholz TX.. They got a $230 dollar empty move offer.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Buckholts is a tiny town with nothing there. It's 18 miles to the nearest walmart. They better stop somewhere before they get there, either the Love's north of Temple or a walmart or something in Temple.

ericmoss37

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah well now they got a load offer in the middle of New Mexico going to Holywood, CA to a movie set that needs props for the weekend shoot. Not sure what the movie is but it's a Warner Bros. Flick. The problem is that can't give us the deminsions for two hours and it might not fit. We have been delayed getting to the paid move, so they might get stuck with no loads at all if this does not pan out.