Couple of Nice Trucks Just Up For Sale

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Killing time while wife shops I often read the classifieds.
I see the Caffee's have posted the Caffecadia for sale. '12 Cascadia/Bentz.

Bob Cloud has also listed his 08 Volvo/ 144" ARI for sale. Unfortunately no pics. Very nice truck.

Both highly equipped, top notch trucks for sale.

See free classifieds for details.

Last edited:

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Justed checked volvo alot more room than cv I drive maybe something to work towards sounds nice

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I just saw the ad. 2012 Cascadia/Dry Box.
Posted today. Available at the Expo.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Well let me go look again..Link?
Never mind I found it.... OMG what gives Linder?

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I read it before you deleted it.

Linda told me, and I believe has posted, that her new truck may be ready by the Expo.

No secrets or hocus pocus here.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Mr Goodtude nothing gives as we are part of the Freightliner Team Run Smart Program and have to be in a newer truck and testing the new technology.

We are excited about getting into the new technology BUT at the same time we are not excited about selling this truck. The Caffcadia 1 has shown us why we will only drive a Class 8 (this is after driving a class 7 for many years). The truck has performed flawlessly for us and the best part is we can run on the west coast which is our favorite area of the country.

We have also learned that a Bolt Custom Sleeper is far superior to what we had before, no rattles, the cabinets are made to stay put, and it has the amenities we want. We will have the Bolt sleeper on our next truck, same lift gate on our next truck, same brand of wide base singles on our next truck, and that list goes on. We got this truck dialed in near to perfect with what we want in a truck.

The lifetime fuel mileage of 11.45 was enough of a gain over our last truck to help considerable with the truck payment. Figure a 9 mpg truck price of fuel $3.80 running 140,000 miles a year the fuel is $59,111 and a 11.5 mpg truck the cost of fuel is $46,260 is a difference of $12,851 that was applied to truck payment.

Picklett

Seasoned Expediter
This seems to be a really nice truck; but, wasn't it in a wreck in California. I was just wondering what the total repairs were & if the repairs are warranted.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Thanks for reminding me of this Picklett. We have Progressive Insurance and they did not fix anything.... They replaced it.

The truck has a new lift gate, new Razor controller for the dolly legs, new panels on the side of the box that were scratched by glass, and a new back door replaced due to glass scratches.

There was no frame or cab damage it was all box and lift gate.

The adjuster said a new truck was hit and it will be a new truck when it comes back out of the shop. They were true to their word with no arguing no nothing. We went on to make money and our truck was repaired back to as good new.