Corpus Christi

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Another great ship to check out is the battleship Alabama in Mobile.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
The Hornet in Charleston SC and room to park also. Over the Cooper River bridge and to the right, can't miss it.

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Howdy

I always wanted to get a load that would get me close to Mare Tranquillitatis, and see what was left of the Eagle ship, and maybe get some good souvenirs while there. We did get to see a lot of places we never would have even come close to, and missed out on a bunch of other stuff because those pesky dispatchers kept filling our pockets.

Kevin

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another great ship to check out is the bThosattleship Alabama in Mobile.

We have been to the Alabama. I really enjoyed the tour and loved the small air museum too. It was there I was able to get up close and personal with an "old friend", the SR71, the "Blackbird". It was the first time I was able to get close to one. I once worked very closely with those aircraft and their aircrew. What an amazing bird. Those who flew them were even more so

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I have seen several SR-71's on display at air museums throughout the country, good to see that they are letting people get close to them and see what "awesome" looks like. Better than having them sit in the desert at Davis- Monthan AFB in Tucson.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have seen several SR-71's on display at air museums throughout the country, good to see that they are letting people get close to them and see what "awesome" looks like. Better than having them sit in the desert at Davis- Monthan AFB in Tucson.

They are one flat out amazing aircraft. I was MORE than lucky, I got to see one take off once, while I was in Japan. UNBELIEVABLE thing to see.