Congress

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I thought to myself this question "What if I ran for Congress and Won"

I would run under the ticket:

Eliminate all retirement to any and all Politicians except the President. Why the president cause he is worth much more in the open market than he would be by being President. Congress People on the other hand make this a lifelong job. Also they would have to fund there own medical.

Untie loop holes in any bills, I am not voting on item A when it has a bill tied to it to by Lolly Pops for every dog owner in the country (you got the picture) Only bills that stand on there own.

I would only run for two terms, no more and would put a bill to Congress that they should do the same no longer these LIFER Wellfare Brats......

Let me hear your ideas....PS pass another bill that the UN and its members must pay three times the ordinary Tax rate of any American citizen just to get rid of them and the UN.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I am really wondering why can't any of us poor folk run for congress? I mean look at who is on some of these seats and it makes me wonder what is their intellegence level - like McKinny and the michigan senators - all really dumb and must be s a little smarter than a rock.

Well seeing that the Supreme Court decided it is all right to take land for developement, why not just take the property that the UN sits on and give it to trump. He could turn a nice profit for the country and truly it would be for the public good. If you wonder if it is legal to do this with the UN? well yes - it is not a country and it is not really condsidered a soveriegn entity.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You want to talk about flat out Dumb Congress Reps. We have in Northern Florida a female represenative that makes Cynthia McKinney look like an Albert Einstein. This persons name is Corrine Brown but she has one of those rigged districts that wander around for the appropiate voters.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, I think the U.N should move out of the U.S. and take the thousand or so jobs to a country where they'd more more wanted. Besides the U.S. is so far behind on thier dues, they should loose the right to host world leaders. New York could do with losing more jobs.
Besides Americans ticked at the U.N for not agreeing with Uncle Sam and voting democraticly against the U.S.
I thought the U.S was a democracy? Guess not....democracy only if you agree with them.

ACE

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
OntarioVanMan,

I think most US citizens are upset with the UN because it talks and talks passes resolutions and nobody does anything to enforce them.

I think the UN serves a purpose it gives small meaningless countries a place to be heard. This also gives major powers a chance to act concerned about a small countries problems.

I would be in favor of it moving to Toronto. Then Canada can support it.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Yes France and they will put the UN in their number 1 colony Quebec and then say, Merci Beacou USA