Congested

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This year after MATS I found myself getting congested and not feeling very good.

I had just purchased before MATS a infuser to use aroma therapy and found another use for it.

Research was done to find something that would help with congestion and I found that an essential oil called Breath would help.

Luckily we finally slowed down and I had the weekend to work at getting myself well and I used the infuser almost constantly with the Breath essential oils in the water in the day time and at night a couple drops of Lavender and Breath to help me relax and sleep better.

Monday morning and I am feeling ready to conquer the world once again!

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Glad to hear that you are feeling better and made The Rolling Wheels & Bed and Breakfast more comfortable. Safe travels.

HopeFull

Active Expediter
Glad you are feeling better! We were home this week and my sensitivity to the trees budding brought out the sneezes and runny nose! Fortunately, when we are driving we are able to drive out of areas:) I love breathe and use it at night because I often wake up congested. It has worked wonders! For my spring sensitivities, I also like to combine lavender, peppermint and lemon oils, works wonders for headaches, congestion and runny noses! I really enjoy taking care of things naturally.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
i agree on naturally as I really abhor drugs and taking prescriptions when I do not have to...

How do you use the breath do you rub it on or use an infuser?

I like using the lavender oil by rubbing a little on the soles of my feet and my palms. I also spray my pillow with lavender sheet spray. I really do like the smell of the lavender and I sleep better.

HopeFull

Active Expediter
I use breathe topically, usually under my nose, across the bridge of my nose, on my throat and chest. If I have a sore throat, I also tap the little hole at the base of my neck while inhaling the breathe. Another cool trick is to put the oil in the palm of your hand, rub it in a little, then make a fist with your other hand and place it on top of your palm and use as an inhaler:) I also love peppermint and wild orange together in the palm of my hand and then inhaling, great uplifting, focusing combination with the added bonus of clearing the sinuses! You could also put that combination in your defuser.