Condolenses to Jayman

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That was a game that Indi would never lose on paper. But you know what they say about any given Sunday. This is one weird playoff season!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Thanks. But, I wasnt totally surprised. Teams like the Chargers, Patriots, Titans, and Jaguars always play the Colts good. Peeps like me have a hard time admitting this in the season. But, all things considered...our team wasnt that good this year. Yeah, Peyton was overcoming an injury early on. The O line had a lot of trouble this year IMO. Which prolly explains a lack of a running game. The D struggled against the run (again this year) from the git go. :::sigh::: Good news, the D had a real good red zone stand.

The news today is Dungy announced his retirement. Should be a seamless transition to the new coach. (Jim Caldwell) Dungy did good. Made it to the playoffs many years in a row. But, I hope Caldwell can tweek the situation a bit.

Now, I am rooting for the Eagles. I think McNabb is due and Philly has never won the SB.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I think the Colts will make it as long as Peyton is healthy, and allowed to play his game. Still... I hate heartbreakers like that more than blowouts. Then the Chargers end up getting jobbed by the Stealers. Don't care who wins it now... as long as it's not them.

GO RAVENS!!! :D