come on guys currently

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Come on guys currently off the road due to repairs I am bored so decided to clean up our yard at taylor but four bags of trash. And still not even half finished and 7 pee bottle's and various other items respest the man property and what about the new complex ?there is trash cans everywhere and yes David I pick up my cigarette wrapper.. Lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on guys currently off the road due to repairs I am bored so decided to clean up our yard at taylor but four bags of trash. And still not even half finished and 7 pee bottle's and various other items respest the man property and what about the new complex ?there is trash cans everywhere and yes David I pick up my cigarette wrapper.. Lol

Hey...John usually pays his nephew to do that job every spring....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Must be the tractor guys.

I always put my trash right in the dumpster. I cut out the middleman. Seems silly to put it in a trash can just so someone else can take it to the dumpster.

Of course, even sillier is putting in on the ground so that someone else can pick it up and put it in the dumpster.

Maybe add "dumping trash on the yard lot" to the seat belt and cell phone policy.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
The facility does seem to be a little more messy with the recent growth we have had. I would say it would be time to make sure we keep eyes open and make sure all know how things work here !!