Colts or Pats?

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Cast your vote! Who is going to win the epic game? I doubt we see another regular season game this big in a long time. I am betting most vote for the cheats in New England...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Come on, Jay. The Colts haven't even lost the game, and you're accusing the Pats of cheating? LOL Just kidding. ;)

Honestly... I hope the Colts murdelize them! I've told a few ppl that I don't know why anyone watches the NFL since we know who will win the SB. And it's not that I hate the Pats... I don't. And I have the utmost respect for Brady. But the only way they'll be stopped is if Brady gets injured. And I don't want to see that happen.

But Belichek is running up the score as if his team were New England University looking to gain spots on the college ranking polls. Example... 11 min to go in the 4th, NE 45 WASH 0. NE had the ball on the WASH 7 at 4th and 1. ANY coach would kick a field goal in that instance... except Belichek. Flashbacks of losing a game that his team had an 18 pt lead at the half? Maybe. But he lost respect from this fan. The man has no gamesmanship.

So, if Brady ends up getting injured because some pizzed 350 lb lineman doesn't like the fact Brady's still passing with a 35 pt lead, I won't lose any sleep. Betcha Belichek will tho.

-True independence can only be gained if you're trully independant.

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
New England all the way !!!
Colts are going down !!
P.S.
Did you hear the news that the Rockies Owner stated that The Rockies ARE the better Team and if they had a 10 game world series , they would win 6 out of 10 !!!
Sore Looser !!
New England has the 2 best sports teams in History....
Patriots and The 2007 World Champion Boston Red Sox !!!
New England Nation !!
RMCTT2
Always a Dedicated New Englander !!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What do you think is worse? Sore loser or sore winner(Belichek)?

Jayman

Expert Expediter
It will be a fun game to watch. I am curious to see how well the Pats do facing a good team. Compared to the teams they have played so far...(with the exception of the Cowboys) :+

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry Colts Fans !!
Brady and The Pats won !!
Good game.. I got worried for a bit, but 4th Quater Brady pulled it off !!
9 and 0 !!
Way to go Pats !!
RMCTT2
Dedicated New Englander forever !!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well...NE played us with Marvin Harrison out and Tony Ugoh out. I noticed a lot of pressure coming at Peyton from the left side of the offensive line during the game. I think if we had Marv in the score would have been a lot different. We had 3 chances in the Red Zone and couldn't come away with 7 points. Only 2 f'gs. and one missed fg. If coach dungy ever reads this....What were you thinking when you ran the ball on 3rd down?????!!!! Well, NE has to lose sometime.

ShawnF
GO COLTS!
O/O
PANTHER
x(

Jayman

Expert Expediter
I was very pleased with the Colts overall play most of the game. The D really stood up. We had them down and out then let them off the hook. Granted, the Pats didnt play a healthy Colts team. But, that is how the game goes. Have to play the guys you do have. No excuses here.

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
I have to agree with you guys on some points..
The Colts did play better untill crunch time..4th Quarter !!
Their defense did very well shutting down the best offense of the NFL !
I do not agree with the senario of .. Oh well , we were hurt..
That is B.S. !! Manning choked in the end !!
Brady and the Pats took over because Paytons blunders...
Another thing I cannot fiqure out about Mr Stud Muffin Payton Manning !!
Why on earth is he in so many stupid commercials ???
Please give me a break !!!
Anyway...
Pats still won !!
Better team won !!
RMCTT2
Dedicated New Englander forever !!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
OK. The Pats won so why are ya'll whining about the Colts piping in the crowd noise. Big Deal. Peyton's offense uses the silent count maybe the rest of the nfl should do the same. Give it a rest and watch out for those video filmers...

ShawnF
COLTS ALL THE WAY
PANTHER

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Same thing happened with the Hawks two years ago when they played the Giants. Accusations of piping in noise. Last year they played the Giants again, and the league sent in ppl to check it out. They found nothing, and the crowd was even louder than the first time. :7

rmc... try winning gracefully. :p I respect Peyton a heckuvalot more than Brady, tho I know Peyton is an egomaniac. Brady has one awesome year and Peyton is a stooge? I'm sorry... more often than not, Peyton has carried his team. I'd hate to see Brady under pressure as much. Put him on the Raiders, and he'd be little more than a good qb.

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Whoa people,did you forget who won the Super Bowl in 05,wait until the Patsies get a taste of the Steel City Defense,as someone mentioned earlier the biggest regular season game in a long time?you better watch this one! GO STEELERS...

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Got to take care of them Jets first. :+ Im not sure if I want to see the Pats go down in the regular season. Maybe it will make the Colts victory in Foxboro a little sweeter if the awesomes are still undefeated. lol

Jayman

Expert Expediter
As I see it now...we really have 5 big contenders. Here is how I rank them, as of now. (good thing we got a little regurlar season left) :p

1. New England
2. Indy
3. Dallas
4. Green Bay
5. Pitt

Falligator

Expert Expediter
My prediction for the AFC Championship and NFC Championship games are as follows:

AFC:

Colts vs. Patriots in New England

or

if The Colts don't get healthy soon and Peyton doesn't play better...

Chargers vs. Patriots. There's no question in my mind that New England is going...to the AFC Championship (as much as I hate them) They are currently playing on another planet. I believe that would be the planet of "They've got to be over the Salary Cap those cheating B***rds." Watch out for those roving cameras.

NFC:

Green Bay vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers in GB If for some reason anyone could beat the PATS I'd give it to Brett and the Packers

ShawnF

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Feel bad for the Fins this monday night,the Stillers will be ##### for getting beat by the lowly Jet's,,,NOT. In response to Jayman's rankings I would move the Stillers,Packer's and Boy's ahead of your Colt's only for the reason that the Colt's have to many holes on "D" and Offense.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
There is time for your "stillers" to get their game going. They are a bit hot and cold. But, can be a good team. The Colts dont have many holes on D. 2nd best D in the league, actually. :7 The holes on their O are closing though. Even as they are, I believe they are still ranked 3rd in the league. :eek: