Coincidence

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last week while traveling I-70 through Utah on my way to L.A. I stopped at a rest area/scenic view. The road leading in had a wide shoulder with a nice view. I thought photo op, so I pulled over and took a few pictures of my van. I post one of the pictures on FaceBook. A friend replied to my post with a picture of his own.
Moot Van.jpg
Chef Van.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I had my old phone with me I probably have it too
If you come across the photo please post it here. I would like to see it. This was just one of many rest stops/viewing areas along I-70 in Utah. Photo op wise, it isn't exactly like Mount Rushmore, an entrance to Yellowstone or the original Tim Horton's that's why I thought it a strange coincidence.

On an even stranger note; I'm at home and while grocery shopping yesterday I ran into a neighborhood family. We moved to a new city a year ago and aren't too familiar with our neighbors yet. I said hello and the father said: We saw you in Washington last Saturday, we passed you on I-90 going toward Spokane.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A friend replied to my post with a picture of his own.
View attachment 14256
View attachment 14257
I said hello and the father said: We saw you in Washington last Saturday, we passed you on I-90 going toward Spokane.
twilight_zone.jpg