Coincidence or conspiracy?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
There was a comment made today on several radio shows, including Air America and on a few blogs’.

The comment was;

Is there something is afoot to sabotage some possible presidential candidates to prevent them from running?

The issue at hand was the NYT’s need to trash ALGORE and his “cr*pumentoryâ€. Coupled with the fact that there have been a number of mis-information sound bits and blog comments about Obama and some information about Edwards coming from the left. In addition to this, the prize star “cr*pumentory†producer, Mr Moore has been the subject of a documentary about his practices that has been produced by some liberals who seem to be tired of his lies.

For some reason, Hillary’s name kept popping up which makes perfect sense. One site made a valid connection to her past hatred for ALGORE, the agreement that she and her husband allegedly had to pull the support from him when he needed Billy’s help in order to over look the Monicagate situation and clear the way for her political career. Now this site was a liberal site and the article has been circulated around the liberal blogs.

If there is a real effort to sabotage others by Hillary, it fits her.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
I think she is definately capable of sabotage. But, that is just my opinion.

My prediction is Rudolph Giuliani will win the election. You heard it here first. The reason I feel this way is as follows:

1. The Democrats will look like jerks, cheats, and liars (more than they do now) by election time. Hillary will be a key reason for their demise. :eek:

2. Giuliani is a Republican but is considered an "outsider" to the current administration and GOP establishment. So, that will work in his favor.

3. Giuliani will also draw off of the 9/11 factor. He performed well during that awful day.

4. New York carries a lot of power during Presidential elections. Plus, he will pull a lot of votes in neighboring states.

5. Rudy is fairly popular and is tough. People like those traits.

He has some issues that will work against him. But, all in all the positive will out weigh the negative in most peoples eyes.

Just think if it came down to Hillary and Rudy. If Rudy had Condi as a running mate...it would be lights out for Hillary. Rudy and Condi would take a lot of votes that would have went to Hillary...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I could see Rudi and Condi. I'd rather see Rudi and Newt tho. For Rudi to get mass support from the GOP, he'll have to have a strict conservative as a running mate, definitely not one of these Republicans in name only like McCain. Tho I like Condi, I don't know if anyone knows what her stance really is.

As far as sabotage coming from Hillary, it would surprise me if she DIDN'T do something like that. Anything to win!

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I for one will be happy if you can field a candidate. Maybe then you will have something to talk about that has taken place in this century.

Road Hooligan