class 8 trucks

Freight_Shaker

Expert Expediter
was just wondering if anyone had any picutres of their class 8 trucks or any websites with pictures,all replies would be grateful...regards

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Here is my class 8 Freightliner Columbia. 360/470 HP Detroit S60, 10 speed, double frame, 24' box. 70" integral air ride cab/sleeper, jake brake. Got it as a repo last June for $56k with only 55k miles on it. It has been working perfectly.
-Weave-

rollnthunder

Expert Expediter
I guess i will have to take some pics of my Western star.But i better run it threw the wash first.....lol And Weave i got Alcoas on mine...lol

LilFoot

Expert Expediter
Here's a pic of our Class 8 (2001 Freightliner Classic)
Purchased it last summer as a Repo also. It even came
equipped with the reefer and liftgate.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That is a sweet looking truck, I have seen you on the road a few times! One thing that is nice about late model repos- one man's loss is another man's gain! Diamler Chrysler Credit has so many right now, they are starting to get a little more liberal with the down payments and financing. Best of all, if purchased from an authorized dealer, you can't be ripped off on the asking prices as DCCC will only finance the trucks at what their market value for the model year is. This is one advantage to working with Freightliner and DCCC if you are looking for a used or repo'ed class 8.
-Weave-

LilFoot

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the compliment Weave ! We felt it was definately
worth the wait for the Repo than going new. Now that we've
seen a pic of your great looking Columbia, we'll keep an eye
out and give ya a holler on the radio someday.

:) BigFoot & LilFoot :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
RE: class 8 trucks(Weave and Lil Foot)

With those longer wheel bases and steers further out front, those trucks HAVE to ride sweet I'm guessin? (**sigh** and dreamin...LOL) Any tall person like me (6 foot 4) would have to have more headroom in those too.... ya never forget those headshots bouncing off the ceiling over ruts in my FL70. :( I've had my eyes crossed for me more than a few times.

Dreamer

G

Thought these pics deserved another trip to the front lines. haha

Nice trucks!

cat can do

Veteran Expediter

weave geo and lifoot those are some good looking trucks I wish I would have seen you at the expedite expo. I was looking for some sweet looking class 8s. Good luck and keep em pretty.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Might as well send mine

G

That's another sharp truck! How many bedrooms does that thing have anyway? Nice truck!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
RE: class 8 trucks(DaveKC)

WOW! Nice lookin truck! Definately looks like we have some nice rides hidin in here!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

Hey Davekc, I think we might have run into (pardon the choice of words) you some months ago up in London, Ontario. Did you have a conversation about on the move sattelite tv with a crazy lady while she walked one of her dogs? I was admiring your "hotel on wheels" as I'm sure many do!! Really nice ride ya got there!! DD

BEAUTY MAY ONLY BE SKIN DEEP BUT UGLY IS TO THE BONE!! DD

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Yes that was us in Ontario. Is your TV system still working? We had the winegard system but never got it to work correctly. It was installed by camper world. Still on the lookout for a trouble-free system. In defense of camper world they unsuccessfully tried to fix it four times and then I decided to remove it and they gave me my money back. I have seen something called a moto satelite, but don't know much about it. Quite smaller than the winegard system.