Christmas Wishes Thread

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let me start this off....

I am finished for the year and a great year at that, broke a lot of personal bests with Load 1.

First, it is all possible because of John Elliot and the business model he has set-up....and then the staff following his leadership!

A #1 all around from dispatch to payroll to safety....

To everyone...Have a Happy and Safe Christmas...may Santa bring ya lots of goodies....

:D:D

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've got everything I need (although I miss my daughter who is in Australia). So I wish for good health for Caryn and her brother. What a great person she is. :)

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
My Christmas wish is for a new government that will reform our economy as quick as they can. I cant wait until the unemployment levels drop. When that happens, we all at Load1 will be making money hand over fist. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My Christmas wish.....For my family and extended family at Load 1 and the EO nation, a healthy and safe 2012 ...and maybe make a few bucks along the way...:)

guido4475

Not a Member
My Christmas wish? Dont really have one, or any.Just alot to be thankful for.Just thankful for how much my life and lifestyle has changed since coming to Load One.A few of you on here know how bad it was for me, the extent of it.I often thank God for blessing me with such a fine company and owner to work for, from the bottom of my heart. If I ever had to get out of the van, I'd love to be a recruiter for Load One.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My Christmas wish..to sneak a peek under the tree before Christmas...

and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!:)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well my christmas wish
is slowly coming together a full size dream in regards to my baby yes i am talking about my truck ,
and a wonderful guy & his wife who is giving me this chance & come hell or high water this dream will come true in 2012 .

secondly wishing john & his family & all the staff at
Load 1 from safety to settlement right upstairs to the heart of operations those wondeful guys & gals in dispatch i wish everyone of you a very merry christmas & a special message to carny wishing you & your family & brother a speedy recovery .

And my third wish that the folks from new zealand is all safe after the massive earthquake 5.8 that hit yet again last night that regardless of this disaster that you all have a merry christmas & a happy new year .

And the last one is everyone the drivers of load 1 & every other driver from across the transport industry & all my friends have a very merry christmas with there familys & a very prosperous new year in 2012 .
as i sit here in new jersy trying myself to get back to PA for @ least a few days off

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Last edited: