Christmas Time

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I just want to wish all you guys a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope you all are safe. God Bless

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
For my Politically Correct liberal friends: Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.
By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
And to all my other friends: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
May everyone have a blessed Christmas, surrounded by family and friends. We have been VERY busy, spending time with people we seldom get to see. Been a fun holiday season so far. More events for tomorrow and Christmas.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope everyone has an awesome holiday! I'm meandering up the road with a load from Alabama to the Flint, MI area for Thursday morning.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Spent Christmas Eve with family and had an hour long chat with my nephew in Germany, via Skype.

Tonight it's off to my niece's house for more family time and more food!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We celebrated Christmas a day early to accommodate our sons schedule who is in the Navy and has duty on Christmas day. All the family was together for a big turkey dinner and presents. Of course our new granddaughter stole the show.
Merry Christmas to you and your families and I hope it was as enjoyable as ours.